Snap a photo on what you envision "People / Community / Environment / Home" is in Marine Parade Town and include a caption of less than 100 words.
Send it in to us and stand a chance to be featured alongside MP of Marine Parade GRC (Kembangan-Chai Chee), Mr Tan Chuan-Jin, at our upcoming carnivals and on our Facebook Page / Newsletter this year!
Open to all photographers and shutterbugs residing in Singapore.
Closing date is 17 August 2019.
Email your submission (photo + brief write-up) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, submissions can be uploaded to Instagram with the tag @marineparadetc and hashtag #MPTCares
#MPTCares #marineparadetowncouncil #mptcphotoexhibit2019
Terms and Conditions:
1. Photograph entries submitted must be the Participant’s own work and must be taken within the HDB estates of Marine Parade Town (Braddell Heights, Geylang Serai, Joo Chiat, Kembangan - Chai Chee, MacPherson, Marine Parade, and Mountbatten).
2. Each Participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 5 photographs.
3. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute discretion to exclude or disqualify any Participant and / or entry from this photo exhibition.
4. Photographs that are intended to be used for any kind of commercial purposes, must not be submitted.
5. Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photographs is not allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, conversion of colour images to black and white are allowed.
6. Each photograph entry must be submitted digitally in JPEG format, in 300 dpi or file size of at least 2MB.
7. By participating in this project, the Participant warrants that he/she has not trespassed into any areas closed to the public and has put the welfare of the subject (if applicable) foremost and with consent, and has not obtained the photograph via any unethical means.
8. Participants may be interviewed by the Organiser. Should the photos be chosen for the photo exhibition, the participant would consent to the public disclosure of their names, image and write up.
9. The Participant grants the Organiser a non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable right to use, reproduce, publish, publicly display, print, edit or distribute any Materials submitted for the photo exhibition in any media format and any media channels as deemed fit by the Organiser, for the purposes of promoting the photo exhibition and raising awareness for Marine Parade Town Council.
10. By participating in this project, the Participant hereby agrees to all of the terms and conditions listed.